[x3d-public] XSLT and XML -> applications conversion volunteer position (training available through zoom or skype sessions)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed May 6 21:29:23 PDT 2020

Here is another site if you're nervous about downloading from my site:

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/blob/master/src/main/node/net/x3djsonld/data/x3domflowers.js

The first task would be to change X3dToNodeJS.xslt so that the code returns
no validation errors (unless the errors are valid).

Thanks,

JOhn