[x3d-public] Don, XSLT protoexpander?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed May 6 21:53:43 PDT 2020

Can we convert XSLT files to JavaScript?   That's Saxon-JS, right?  I am a
bit worried about Saxon-CE.  Browser-native XSLT 1.0 processing might be
feasible? That would be best.  Then there would be less code to download?
It would be worth seeing if there's a good product for XSLT 2.0 in the
browser.
What features of XSLT 2.0 are we using in the various stylesheets?

We are looking at a total remake for XML/DOM, I think, not sure.  I am
fairly sure the code deserves re-engineering.

Will look.

John