[x3d-public] X_ITE X3D Browser no skin, no Displacer

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri May 8 02:24:08 PDT 2020

Success!

$ node x3dvalidate.js JoeSkinTexcoordDisplacerKick.json
Parsing schema
Adding schema
Schema 3.3 added
Schema 3.3 compiled
Success reading JoeSkinTexcoordDisplacerKick.json

At least we know a person who writes good ECMAScript (ajv).  I recommend a
donation!

https://github.com/epoberezkin/ajv

Joe,

JoeSkinTexcoordDisplacerKick.x3d

Fails schematron test.  Maybe take a look at the results in X3D-Edit or
schematron?

Hmm.  Perhaps it would be good to examine latest JSON schema (I recommend
draft-07) to see if we can add any checks like schematron?

John