[x3d-public] v4 > HAnimMotion > .any convertable to hanim2 / bvh

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Sat May 9 10:54:54 PDT 2020

https://www.sites.google.com/a/cgspeed.com/cgspeed/motion-capture/daz-friendly-release

- someone converted those cmu.edu mocap files to bvh for downloading
- and the channel names are different than going through blender 2.79 c3d
to bvh.
HIERARCHY
ROOT hip
{
  OFFSET 0 0 0
  CHANNELS 6 Xposition Yposition Zposition Zrotation Yrotation Xrotation
  JOINT abdomen
  {
    OFFSET 0 20.6881 -0.73152
    CHANNELS 3 Zrotation Xrotation Yrotation
    JOINT chest