[x3d-public] Humanoid Animation X3D Examples Archive, Characters Legacy, Joe Skin Texcoord Displacer Kick

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri May 15 07:49:26 PDT 2020

Joe and John, thanks for the continuing weekly "deep dive" to upgrade all of our HAnim models to crisply show both X3D3 HAnim1 and X3D4 HAnim2.

Focusing on QA tools like X3D Schematron (for diagnosis) and X3D-Tidy (for corrections) is providing an excellent addition to validation.

Here is the model we were wrestling with yesterday.  When all cleanups were applied and deployed to web3d.org then everything simply... worked.  Hooray!

* X3D Example Archives: Humanoid Animation, Characters Legacy, Joe Skin Texcoord Displacer Kick
   https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HumanoidAnimation/CharactersLegacy/JoeSkinTexcoordDisplacerKickIndex.html

More to follow as I apply the many other refinements we found yesterday.  Looking forward to sustained progress.

Have fun with X3D HAnim!   8)