[x3d-public] More than one DEF with same value

Leonard Daly Leonard.Daly at realism.com
Tue May 19 17:06:41 PDT 2020

John,

DEFs names within a context need to be unique (see
https://www.web3d.org/documents/specifications/19775-1/V3.3/Part01/concepts.html#DEFL_USESemantics).
The same DEF value may appear multiple times in a single XML file as
long as each occurrence is in a different context. See link for a
description of different contexts.

--
*Leonard Daly*
3D Systems & Cloud Consultant