[x3d-public] Continuing discussions on ProtoExpander

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri May 22 09:35:59 PDT 2020

I would target the python environment first, imho.   Everyone seems excited
about it.   I’m also open to doing it in the es6 environment, I just need
some prototype examples written or translated.

X3dToES6.xslt or a serializer is becoming critical path.

I think we need to sit down and design the abstract specification for
protoexpansion?  Or do we work on code first?

John