[x3d-public] Browser => X3DUOM or other?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon May 25 19:37:49 PDT 2020

On further consideration, I should ask our customers, what do you do
scripting for?  I ask myself.

The only reason I really want to do scripting is for random numbers.  If
someone can propose a declarative approach to random numbers that would be
great.  I know about particle physics.  Maybe I should check that out
again.  How is cross-browser implementation of particle physics?

John