[x3d-public] [x3d] Spec Comment by dougsanden on 19774-2: HAnim Motion Capture

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Wed May 27 08:25:38 PDT 2020

Don,
Discuss Friday - yes sure maybe 5 minutes worth or so. I'm not sure how to
present. If you can push some of my links, that's good enough.
- Keep in mind I still have Motion implemented as spec'd.
- So these other things are 'extra' and don't wreck what's already
specified - you can still have Motion as spec'd.
- except what might be different for v4 based on this: the abstract type(s)
Motion inherits:
Motion: MotionPlay, MotionData
-Doug