[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL org/web3d/x3d/jsail/HAnim/HAnimHumanoid.java returns void?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 23:21:00 PST 2020

 In: X3DJSAIL org/web3d/x3d/jsail/HAnim/HAnimHumanoid.java:

public void setSegments(org.web3d.x3d.sai.Core.X3DNode /* bleah 1 add node
typing */  newValue)

returns void.

Would it be okay if it followed the lead of the other setSegments and
return HAnimHumanoid? I've got a follow-on .setSites() which can't be
called on a void value.

Was there prior discussion of this?

It should be possible for me to create an array.  Or I can probably call
addSegments(), addSites().

They probably should be adds.  I use addJoints above.

This seems to be working, but there's still a lot of work to get the
conversion stuff working in X3DJSONLD.

I will proceed with getting X3DJSONLD.js changes into x3dom and x_ite after
testing X3DJSONLD index.html