[x3d-public] Element stripped by X3dToJson.xslt

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 00:51:54 PST 2020

Yes, I am aware of that.   I can't use xml2all.js for all files,
particularly the Joe*.x3d files, because my code doesn't exit.  So I'm
relying on X3dToJson.xslt to translate Joe*.x3d files to JSON.   So I may
have to use xml2all.js for most of the files so that the Environment
element is carried over (it's only in one file now), and X3dToJson.xslt for
particularly difficult files, like Joe*.x3d.  I'm looking for a solution
that works in all cases.  Help!

I will work with the debugger to try to fix DOM2JSONSerializer.js, but I've
got HAnim JSON that I've been trying to work on.

The good news is, the Environment tag works well in X3DOM.

John