[x3d-public] Results from first regression test of X3DJSONLD--cplusplus

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sat Nov 21 11:04:42 PST 2020

John, are you working with Dr. Myeong Won Lee (cc:ed) to test her draft language binding for C++ ?

That is our next working-group target after X3D4 goes into ballot in coming weeks.  Either matching or agreeably improving her baseline is one of our upcoming goals.

May I also suggest you get a top-level page describing what is going on.  Bug reports from far out on the perimeter of extreme coding are not very actionable to most folks.

Good luck out there...