[x3d-public] ProtoInstance USE without name

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 15:15:32 PST 2020

$ node x3dvalidate.js LOA*json
Parsing schema
Adding schema
Schema 4.0 added
Schema 4.0 compiled
Success reading LOA0ExampleSourceInVRML.json
Success reading LOA0ExampleSourceWithDiamonds.json
Success reading LOA1ExampleSourceInVRML.json
Success reading LOA1ExampleSourceWithDiamonds.json
Success reading LOA2ExampleSourceInVRML.json
Success reading LOA2ExampleSourceWithDiamonds.json
Success reading LOA3ExampleSourceInVRML.json
Success reading LOA3ExampleSourceWithDiamonds.json
Success reading LOA4ExampleSourceInVRML.json
Success reading LOA4ExampleSourceWithDiamonds.json