[x3d-public] ProtoInstance USE without name

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 17:56:43 PST 2020

I have ported many Library instances to X3DOM:

https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/x3domexamples.html
https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/x3domexamples2.html

Would be lovely if they all started magically working!  Approach would be
very cool in x3dom, if it's possible!

John