[x3d-public] demand for Pascal conversions of X3D resources files?

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 04:08:20 PST 2020

Sure, we have a full API to do everything with X3D nodes (build,
change...), it's part of a large CGE API.

Examples of constructing X3D are on
https://castle-engine.io/manual_scene.php#section_building_and_editing
, https://castle-engine.io/x3d_implementation_geometry3d.php#section_example_pascal_rect
, https://castle-engine.io/x3d_implementation_geometry2d.php#section_example_pascal
.

I guess for testing purposes (but only for that, because normal users
should not do it, they should just load X3D) a X3D -> Pascal
conversion would make sense.

Regards,
Michalis