[x3d-public] Mapping SFColor to GLSL - vec3 or vec4?

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 19:58:52 PST 2020

I was writing this mail on a phone and for some reason I see it decided to
format the last paragraph with invisible text color, either white on white
or dark on dark, depending on theme :) Here's the last paragraph of my last
mail again, hopefully this time readable :

Of note is that glTF is also working on it ( KHR_techniques_webgl ). I
recall Collada also had some way to define it.

Regards,
Michalis