[x3d-public] Priorities

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 09:16:43 PDT 2020

Perhaps we should try to integrate X3DOM, X3DPSAIL and brython, such that
we can write X3DOM scripts with brython (plus field tags), using standard
script tags, modified for brython.

I am open to this.

Once we have brython example, we can move to JavaScript (or whatever you
want to call JavaScript with fields).

Thanks,

John