[x3d-public] JSON-LD for X3D JSON?

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 29 09:51:49 PDT 2020

➢ Are there JSON-LD syntaxes, schemas and semantics?

Hi John,
X3D JSON standard yet?
With me not seeing any current work on this except gltf, the X3D JSON standard is simple, just editing beginning with xml schema and (?) adding a keyword dictionary.
Nothing is different, only some notation and transcoding can be done by style sheet (according to my most optimistic wishes).
As for -LD seems to be all that is built into X3D by structuring scene context parent-child relationships for uri and most all else. So, a reasonable x3d scene could be analyzed to produce the context definitions markup for the scene uri refs and all other context-sensitive x3d user code, even acyclic content in various data and markup styles.
As an excercize, figure out how to -LD the x3d anchor node.
Thanks,
Joe

Since we don't have a X3D JSON standard yet, can we add JSON-LD features?