[x3d-public] question on page use

Leonard Daly Leonard.Daly at realism.com
Fri Sep 4 17:56:37 PDT 2020

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for asking.

Please see the copyright notice usually at the bottom of the page. If
the associated license is blank or states "All rights reserved", please
send a message using the contact form with the URLs of the pages in
question identifying the specific region of the page you wish to use.

If the license allows reuse (e.g., Creative Commons, CC-BY, etc.), then
reuse is allowed when you follow the license. The reference is either
explicitly listed at the bottom of the page(s) in question, or if not
stated:

(c) 2020, Web3D Consortium. Licensed as <whatever it was stated>. <URL
to page>

If the explanation above doesn't answer your question, please feel free
to reply here and include the URL of the page(s) in question.

Leonard Daly
Webmaster, Web3D Consortium

> Hi.
> Can I use screenshots of web 3d example page for my projects?
> I mean my first x3dom page with three objects.
>
> Konstantin

*Leonard Daly*
3D Systems & Cloud Consultant
LA ACM SIGGRAPH Past Chair