[x3d-public] C/C++/C#---X3DCSAIL; specification and source meeting minutes

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Sep 9 01:13:15 PDT 2020

Thanks for details Myeong.

The autogeneration of specification annexes will be easy, that simply adapts existing stylesheets.

Wondering, was the prior CD ever accepted by ISO?  Dick and I discussed this today, we can either call the github directories for the two versions CD0/CD1 (if never accepted).  Maybe best case is we keep original at "CD" and call this new version "WD" as the preparation for Working Draft submission.

The autogeneration of codebases is more work to do, but performance is definitely not an issue.  Once it works, it works, and then any changes to X3D4 are immediately reflected in the codebase.

v/r Don