[x3d-public] Fwd: [x3dom-users] background textures (cube) too bright

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 10:57:34 PDT 2020

Forwarded from X3DOM-users, since ES6 work is unrelated to X3DOM, and we
need to standardize X3DScript tag.

Thanks Andreas,  I now have hope that my Background cubes will not be
washed out in X3DOM, and will appear more like X_ITE in cross browser
testing.

John

So I currently have 4 things on my list:

1.  Gamma testing in dev
2. ES6 library
3.  X3DOM X3DScript
4.  Type-safe ES6 examples

If someone wants to order by priority or add additional tasks (c/c++/c# ant
build). Let me know.

I don’t know where the moon 🌙 is right now,  but the Jewish holidays have
been significant 1&2 years ago for my health.

I now have many X3DScript tags in XML, so perhaps we should add the tag to
X_ITE  for X3D4.