[x3d-public] Report on converting glTF Sample Models to X3D

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 18:55:09 PDT 2020

These two files couldn't be zipped, so I removed them:

glTF-Sample-Models/2.0/BrainStem/glTFBrainStem.x3d
glTF-Sample-Models/2.0/BrainStem/glTF-pbrSpecularGlossinessBrainStem.x3d

when trying to read the tar.gz archive, I got the message:

gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive

Probably because the archive was still being written.

I am now upgrading my glTF-Sample-Models folder from github, and will run
the test again!