[x3d-public] X3D meeting Friday 10 DEC, opportunities for engagement - note earlier time 09-1000 pacific

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 10:02:32 PST 2021

Keeping this in mind,

I’m expecting surgery in around 8 weeks, and after that, I can’t really
stress myself for 4-6 weeks.

So December&January are okay, but anything beyond January is iffy.

It is likely I will be pursuing various JSON loading code generation,
probably X3D class hierarchy-based instead of DOM based.  IOW,
X3DJSONLD-next.

This will mean pursuing adding methods to x3d.py and X3DJSAIL, or
subclasses with a load method that takes a JSON snippet.

I do think that X3DJSONLDv1 is more self contained, but more abstract.

I will be attempting to code generate the subclasses/methods, such that
they are applicable to other domains.

The status of x3djsonld.py is that I’ve been hand coding for a single JSON
file, creating appropriate patterns.

John