[x3d-public] https://github.com/coderextreme/JavaSceneAuthoringInterfaceLibrary

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 19:14:18 PST 2021

It appears that the node module xmldom, which depends on y18n was one
problem.

The version of  log4j jars in pom.xml also needed to be updated to [2.15.0,)

Testers welcome, checkout into a test folder to run tests, if you
currently use the repository.   I have not totally tested this
repository, since it has not be active for some time, and has a lot of
non-working code.

We will see what happens next.

I did attempt to upgrade to X3DJSAIL4.0,

Thanks!

John