[x3d-public] A good question

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Sat Dec 11 02:57:14 PST 2021

True. I guess, the "explicit" SYNCing in case of a connection to the reality is just a performance optimization (otherwise we need N streams of information from reality to each scene).

Anyway: felt free to add a drawing for better visualization of the topic: https://areasharpa.blog/2021/12/11/added-value-of-multiuser/

Br,
Christoph