[x3d-public] JinLOA4's. Alert errors

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 17:54:41 PST 2021

I think JinLOA4-2 and JinLOA4-4 (with .json or .x3d) are my good versions.

Not sure of navigation type.  I’d have to check the JinLOA4 files.

I know there are issues with generated Java because .new.json files aren’t
generated.  Also python is bad due to bad python runs (no .new.x3d
generated .   Please run x3d of choice through validator (the one in the
archives.  I have many errors in HAnim skeletons from the archives.   This
should be able to be addressed through the x3d savage validator.

I don’t know how to transform skeleton and geometry at same time yet.   I’m
fairly confident I can transform skeleton now, I am just not sure of x and
z axis.

John