[x3d-public] `ant all` in x3d/stylesheets/java/node

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 12:49:39 PST 2021

On Fri, Dec 24, 2021 at 3:01 AM John Carlson <yottzumm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Note: development file.
>
> This appears to be relevant from the ant log
>
> setContainerFieldOverride() value='metadata', legal values for
> MetadataSet are containerField_ALTERNATE_VALUES='"value" "value"'
>
> This line is found in MetadataSet.java.   Note identical strings found in
> many places in X3DJSAIL generated from the stylesheets.   I do not
> understand how the XPath works to get the alternate values or even
> duplicate values.  I *might* be loooking in wrong place.   In any case,
> duplicate strings seem wrong.

It seems like adding /metadata/ containerField’s has the potential to
create this error in the logs.

Please be on the look out for this.

I will likely try to reanalyze this sometime today.

I do not find standards and web pages particularly accessible.   I may try
a screen reader.

I can only last as long as one game when reading my cooperative game book
and I must set it down after that.

Glasses don’t work for me.   I spend a lot of time looking at YouTube
videos, but long ones don’t work for me.