[x3d-public] What’s next after Tiny VPN test?

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Tue Feb 2 15:52:29 PST 2021

Hello John, Hello All, Gina Lauren, Don, Jordi, and all I do not know,

Long pause......thinking.

If you have got children, what do you wish for them?

Money?

Success?

Healthiness?

I mean, a software is nothing else than another child.

To get strong, it will eat up all your ressources - and it will be right to do so.

Or do we want to add another weak hungry lost child to the bunch of lost children?

Are we ready to go? Are we strong enough?

IDK.

What I could contribute:
the repository github.com/christoph-v/spark for the ALP part of the project (X_ITE based)
the repository github.com/christoph-v/psark for the DIS part of the project (FreeWRL based)
the 2 extensions and 5 MIDAS Objects from the SMUOS project (John 6:9   :) ) as a metaphor for the meaning of the project
the tiny VPN

All the best
Yours Christoph