[x3d-public] unrecognized value. HAnim bug in KoreanCharacterMotionAnnex* aliases for LOA-02/3 and LOA-4 feet

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Feb 4 16:27:52 PST 2021

Upon further reflection and discussion, Dick Joe and I decided to go with option 2 renames, for greatest simplicity and a pattern that matches hands.  Hence LOA-2/LOA-3 values now match LOA-4 and are simply

        l_tarsometatarsal_2
        l_metatarsophalangeal_2
        l_tarsal_interphalangeal_2

        r_tarsometatarsal_2
        r_metatarsophalangeal_2
        r_tarsal_interphalangeal_2

So only changes needed will be in example scenes, and in corrigendum to HAnim2 specification.