[x3d-public] Fwd: Multiuser: Centralized scenegraph repository with Git

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 01:12:11 PST 2021

I'm not sure why, and possibly, it's throwaway code.

1) provide a way to synchronize a scenegraph between client/server

2) provide a way to synchronize a scenegraph between multiple peers

3) Try out the UNIX "everything's a file"  philosophy.

4) Experiment with data structure on top of a file system, persistent
data structures that don't go away after the process exits.

5) Experiment with configuration management of scenegraphs.

Umm

Has anyone hooked Git into a browser?

John