[x3d-public] Challenge! make DOM2JSONSerializer.js work on HAnim!

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Jan 8 08:54:07 PST 2021

Hi John, thanks for steady progress.

Asking again wrt HAnim, can we start by focusing on the simplest models (LOA 0, 1, maybe 2).  That will help us isolate where any problems might be.

Your models (for example LOA1ExampleSource) might be just fine, but don't know where input/output for that model might be.  So it is hard to help.

Available, hopefully working:

* X3D Example Archives: Humanoid Animation, Legacy
   https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HumanoidAnimation/Legacy/

	Diamond Man LOA 0
	Diamond Man LOA 1
	Diamond Man LOA 2