[x3d-public] X3D and VRML for multiuser worlds

GL info at 3dnetproductions.com
Sun Jan 10 12:29:20 PST 2021

Christoph, Unless we are Consortium members and have the ability to join an approved working group, I am afraid all we can really do is voice general suggestions and opinions. (As a small independent member, I could not keep up with the annual fee myself, so I have lost that privilege a number of years ago.) There can be unpublished work being done that we are unaware of, making it rather challenging to propose pertinent contributions to any exiting efforts. GL