[x3d-public] NppX3D syntax coloring and autocompletion for Notepad++ (GL)

GL info at 3dnetproductions.com
Fri Jan 22 12:17:42 PST 2021

Jordi and all, The ' autoCompletion' folder was already present. I created NppX3D_1.0_Beta at the root of the application in the 'Program Files' folder and then 'Syntax' inside of it. Worth mentioning, I run Notepad++ v7.9.1 which is just shy of the latest release. GL

C:\Program Files\Notepad++\autoCompletion\x3dv.xml (file added manually)

C:\Program Files\Notepad++\autoCompletion\xml.xml (file added manually)

C:\Program Files\Notepad++\NppX3D_1.0_Beta\Syntax\VRML.xml (folder added manually, file added using the 'Import' button)

C:\Program Files\Notepad++\NppX3D_1.0_Beta\Syntax\ X3DV.xml (folder added manually, file added using the 'Import' button)