[x3d-public] Aw: Re: Wg: Re: Aw: DIS examples...no hits against VPN multicast DIS server

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 20:57:55 PST 2021

Initially, we should do open-dis-python (found on github). This is for
testing sending and receiving.

I'm trying to get netbeans working, because the only browser that works
is Xj3D, I think.

I don't think that there's servers per se, but I think only one process
can bind to UDP port.

I have switched to port 1194 per your config file.   So you should be
seeing traffic on that port now

John