[x3d-public] multicast testing, xmlpg

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Sun Jan 24 19:35:00 PST 2021

[CV:] this is controlled by a setting at the VPN Server
# If enabled, this directive will configure
# all clients to redirect their default
# network gateway through the VPN, causing
# all IP traffic such as web browsing and
# and DNS lookups to go through the VPN
# (The OpenVPN server machine may need to NAT
# or bridge the TUN/TAP interface to the internet
# in order for this to work properly).
;push "redirect-gateway def1 bypass-dhcp"

I think, the setting at my VPN Server is OK, can you confirm?

KR
Christoph