[x3d-public] Problem with FreeWRL WAS Re: DIS VPN test session / necessary preparation

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 09:28:42 PST 2021

Christoph,
I don't have 4.0 installed but should work. Are you in windows 10? If so
are you running Launcher? if so then there are 3 bars
- file
- launch button
- exe
then right below those lines on the left should be [ ] allow DIS
There's also a [ ] debug commandline option and if you check that it will
show what's on the command line and allow you to add more switches.
The DIS commandline option has 2 dashes in front which in email might look
like one dash
--DIS

-Doug