[x3d-public] improved whitespace handling for CD text of X3D4 Architecture, now called 'CD1'

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 03:09:46 PDT 2021

Don,

Thanks -- the fixed version indeed looks better, e.g. indentation of
<pre> in Material is fixed:

- new: https://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3Dv4Draft/ISO-IEC19775-1v4-CD1/Part01/components/shape.html#Material

- old: https://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3Dv4Draft/ISO-IEC19775-1v4-CD/Part01/components/shape.html#Material

Is it possible to have a link always leading to the latest version of
X3Dv4 spec? From CGE I make links to X3D 4 spec, like from
https://castle-engine.io/x3d_implementation_shape.php . It would be
helpful to have an URL like
https://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3Dv4Latest/ISO-IEC19775-1v4/Part01/components/shape.html#Material
(with "X3Dv4Latest" inside) that always automatically redirects to the
latest CD or even official version, once it is done :)

Regards,
Michalis