[x3d-public] How is a shader chosen in X_ITE? Looks like it works (at least at first, and then disappears?)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 11:58:07 PDT 2021

Thank you so very much!

That was likely a long standing problem! I'm not quite sure where i got
.w from!

Now I have to convert all my X3DOM WebGL1 examples.  I have already
started on the X_ITE ones with good success!

Is there a way to set Texture Quality and Primitive Quality from the
source code. I see on the user interface.

I do still have a wondering question, and that's the white spheres that
appear in mirror.x3d and mirror2.x3d.  I think it's because 2 fragment
shaders are competing. I'll get specific examples.

Thanks!

See attached successes!

John