[x3d-public] TextureBackground sides with and without "Texture"

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 5 14:34:33 PDT 2021

I must look at the user code more, but these exhibits of x3d is just so amazing to me. Also amazing and maybe bothering is the number of files needed to be loaded in order to see and interact with the various examples. Nothing like a couple of independent implementations apparently running nicely in all the main html web browsers, along with the history of embedded and ‘standalone’ vr browsers, to prove the track.
Thanks and Best,
Joe

…

This is due to an upgrade to X3D4

See last two scenes on these pages (mirror.x3d and mirror2.x3d).

https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/x3domcomposed.html

https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/x_itecomposed.html

…snip

Should we also add synonyms in TextureBackground?

Thanks!