[x3d-public] How’s John? What I’m working on next

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 21:54:27 PDT 2021

My first thought is reading .blend files in c/c++ using SDNA.

I’ve heard that .blend files are TLV, which leaves me to believe
STEP/EXPRESS might be useful if binary is encoded in hexadecimal.   I will
make an informed choice on ARM vs Intel endianness.

I have downloaded the latest blender source code.

So I will begin by tracking down how open files, and see what Blender does.

John