[x3d-public] How’s John? What I’m working on next

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 14 15:11:54 PDT 2021

Not too far off from returning to a topic: Signing.

First needed is a target conformance test. The test should describe in written and printed and sound language message that is performed by a ‘standard’ sender and received for interpretation by a ‘standard’ listener.  How about this one as an example of a standard, widely agreed upon message with a high level of vetting of its content and interpretation?

https://youtu.be/chQxUST6fxQ?t=147

Thanks,
Joe