[x3d-public] Interesting Khronos glTF 2.0 extensions (Phase 2) coming soon to your pipeline

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 03:50:07 PDT 2021

It is very possible my converter doesn't put the necessary
profile/component declarations in X3D to have all the used nodes actually
available. It's my bug, sorry -- I'll double-check it. It's easy for me to
make this mistake as CGE/view3dscene just make all X3D nodes available,
regardless of what is requested in the profile/component statements.

Also the Tangent node and field is our extension, so no surprise here that
validator/other browsers will complain about it. See
https://castle-engine.io/x3d_implementation_rendering_extensions.php

Regards,
Michalis