[x3d-public] X3DJSONLD NPM dependencies have vulnerabilities? Not right now!

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 19:32:30 PDT 2021

Apparently:

var java = require("java");

In 4 files:

allsaxon.js:var java = require("java");
foo.js:var java = require("java");
NodeSerializer.js:              str += "var java = require('java');\n";
X3Dautoclass.js:var java = require('java');

Will not work. I am not sure if this is an ES6 thing or not. Will look
for issues.

This brings X3DJSONLD.js down, conversions down, etc. etc.

Please don't upgrade until I figure out what's wrong with this npm-java
module.

John