[x3d-public] X3D meeting agenda 30 JUL 2021

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 01:49:23 PDT 2021

I think I may be confused, and Scenic/Escher is based on Elixir or Erlang?

There is a Unity engine for Flutter apparently.   Lots of room for green
field 3D and animation work.  From this, it looks like there is already
a three.js port. https://github.com/FlutterGL/flutter_web_gl  Lots of
good stuff under that account.

 From what I've seen, Flutter/Dart supports
iOS/Android/Web/Windows/MacOS/Linux, so it may be challenging JavaScript
for number of platforms.

I've seen one negative review, maybe a year ago, but the word on the
street seems somewhat promising, especially with the addition of
additional platforms.

I will do more research on three.js and Flutter now.

John

At the core of my development has been X3DUOM