[x3d-public] Fwd: Writing Dances from Myanmar/Burma and Thailand

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 3 14:22:09 PDT 2021

Hi John,
If you have a llist of poses and motions that you wish to encode in x3d hanim, then the main idea is to get the model in the standard pose before animation, then take each one of the list of things and develop the skeleton pose for that action, then associate the item with the skeleton pose, then when you want that just call a scpt of table or whatever to tell the skeleton what to do.
Sounds simple? All needed is list of poses along with sets of positioning of each joint for that item.

Look for example in the x3d hanim archives and play the example that lets you select between Run and Walk, for example.

Joe