[x3d-public] Difficult bug in X3DJSONLD, files by Andreas and myself show same problem as index.html, perhaps

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 03:43:06 PDT 2021

I'm trying to get these working:

https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/AP_minimal_JSLD.html

https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/AP_minimal_JSLD.xhtml

This may provide some guidance:

https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/APjsonImport.xhtml or
at least somewhat easy selection of files, and both X3DOM (works) and
X_ITE (fails). (Feel free to reduce number of files in <select>)

I realize I could probably use older versions of X_ITE, but I'm more
interested in possible current features I'm missing.

I am not having issues with Inline with *.json files, as far as I can
tell, mostly just index.html

Repository is below, master branch.

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/

Thanks for any basic assistance you have.

It's highly likely I may have problems with the JSON schema.

I will now look at X_ITE documentation.