[x3d-public] Java -> WebAssembly

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Jun 16 09:45:05 PDT 2021

Hi John.  Our current focus is on good support for all language bindings and file encodings for X3D.

Netbeans and X3D-Edit are making steady progress at high-quality production, validation and conversion of X3D models in every direction, including JSON and JavaScript (eventually).

It is fun to track new technologies.  WebAssembly approaches would seem to be aimed more at run-time applications.