[x3d-public] X3D-Edit 4.0 release: HTML5 id/class/style, links for Ultimaker Cura (3D printing)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 18:40:41 PDT 2021

Your CORS example uses http, not https, as talked about in the CORS
text.  The X3DOM example does not work.  X_ITE example is good.

I can help you set up a Node.JS HTTPS server (you can't use X3DJSONLD
becase I haven't checked in the keys, but I probably should, because
it's localhost).

It should be easy enough to set up a pair of keys to use on localhost,
and check the keys into a repository.  (yes, localhost will work with
the same encryption keys on any machine.  At least they did last time I
encountered this issue).

Don, I trust you with my server keys, so I will send them to you when
you're back.  Then we can use the X3DJSONLD's app.js (minus enhancements).

Others may have other suggestions for HTTPS, but at a minimum, you need
keys targeted at your server name (localhost or other). Also, I'm unsure
if Node.js does the WebDAV thing, so you may have to specify the models
directly.

I will set up a minimal project right now, then check out X3d-Edit.

You said you wouldn't run Node.js?  How is it worse than python3?

John