[x3d-public] X3D-Edit 4.0 release: HTML5 id/class/style, links for Ultimaker Cura (3D printing)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 20:12:47 PDT 2021

Python didn't pan out, so I switch back to Node.JS and a modicum of success.

Here are the diffs so far:

NodeJSHttpsSerer$ diff
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HelloWorldX3dom.xhtml
HelloWorldX3dom.xhtml
17c17
< href="https://doc.x3dom.org/download/dev/x3dom.css"/>
---
 > href="https://www.x3dom.org/download/dev/x3dom.css"/>
19c19
< src="https://doc.x3dom.org/download/dev/x3dom-full.js"/>
---
 > src="https://www.x3dom.org/download/dev/x3dom-full.js"/>
183c183
<    <body id="htmlBody" onload="toggleFullscreen ();">
---

(replace doc with www in downloads, comment out toggleFullscreen, since
it doesn't seem to be defined.

I might try to figure out how to set up fonts for X3DOM, it's been a
long time since I looked at them.

Node.JS server seems to be working with HTTPS, I'll work on creating a
zip/repository for interested people.

John