[x3d-public] X3D JSON file validator (Java version)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 20:16:31 PDT 2021

Read README.md

$ git clone https://github.com/coderextreme/x3dschema  (in your home
folder, if there are no collisions)

$ cd x3dschema

$ bash validate.sh

# Once mvn works proper to check jars out into ~/.m2/repository, you
should be good to interrupt it.   There might be an issue with the wrong
version of a jar.   Check build.xml jars against the ones in
~/.m2/repository

#  You may have to download GraalVM to get everything working.  I
haven't been able to use OpenJDK-15 and I'm bummed.  Your maven may not
work with OpenJDK-16.0.1.

$ ant

Compiles ObjectTest.java against Everit json-schema-1.12.3. Validates
X3D JSON files in

If you wish to download the jars yourself, you should be okay with
modifying the build.xml to suit.  I won't really be happy about you
checking jars in.  I would be happier if you told me where you found the
jar, and I'll check it in.

The JSON files to validate are controlled by this:

<property name="examples"
value="/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples"/>

In the build.xml